Instructions for filling.
IMPORTANT: This dispenser works with gel only. Not with liquid.
- Unscrew bottle from pump. Do not lose the washer.
- Insert the plastic “push stick” into the bottle and push the diaphragm down to the bottom. (Skip this step when filling the first time.) Remove the push stick. Save it for next refill.
- Fill the bottle all the way to the top with gel.
- Screw the bottle back into the pump. Pump the dispenser until the gel begins to flow.
- Dispenser is now ready for use.